This website and online shop (“Nives Zülli Art Shop”) is operated by Nives Zülli (niveszuelli.ch and shop.niveszuelli.ch). Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Nives Zülli. We respect your privacy and are fully committed to protect your personal data and use it in accordance with data privacy laws.
What data do we collect?
When you register online or place an order for any of our items, we ask you to provide us following personal identification information:
· name and/or company
· VAT number (if available)
· email address
· zip/postal code
· phone number (optional)
You are responsible for ensuring any data provided to us is complete and up to date.
When you place an order, we collect following additional data:
· date and time of your order
· your paying method
· order state
· total payment
When you are logged in a personal costumer account while visiting our website, we collect following additional information:
· date and time of registration
· date and time of last visit to Nives Zülli Art Shop
· date and time of connections to Nives Zülli Art Shop
· shopping carts
· IP address
Do we share your data with our partners?
If you agree, we may share some of your data with the following partners for the following purposes:
If you purchase a item that is only produced on request, you agree that we will forward your name, postal address and information about the item(s) you purchased to our partner Printful. The respective items are marked with the following sentence: "this is an on-demand item". Your data will be processed by Printful for the purpose of delivery. For further information please visit https://www.printful.com/de/policies/privacy.
Your bank or PayPal details have to be provided to pay your order. In order to facilitate the users experience, we offer the following payment methods to purchase on the online shop:
PayPal payment, in which case payments and personal data provided are handled by PayPal;
Payment by bank transfer, in which case payments and personal data provided are handled by your bank.
We do not have any access to your credentials and credit card number.
For further information please contact your bank or visit www.paypal.com.
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can process your order(s) and manage your account. We also collect data to improve your experience on our website.
How long do we store your data?
We only store your data for the period necessary for the purpose explained above. Inactive costumer accounts will be deleted after 5 years or upon your request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (normally comprising letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They enable a website to recognise the browser or device. We mostly use technologies through little data files stored on your device which enable us to save certain information when you visit or use our website. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We provide this service for free.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to a third party or to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you like to exercise any of this rights, please contact us at: email@example.com. If you registered for costumer account, you can change or download your data at any time in your costumer account.